|How does Eastside Commercial Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Eastside Commercial Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Apply for a loan or make a wire transfer
- Open an account or make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Give us your contact information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliate or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.